September 17, 2007
What’s fairly used in your (i)phone?
After all this hoo-rah about the iPhone, iTunes, and paying for ringtones (is it really not possible to just treat it like an ordinary GSM phone?) I got to thinking about what was in my phone, and what needed to be there.
Music, such as it is:
- Alice’s Restaurant Massacree (intro guitar)
- Fish Heads (intro falsetto)
- Institutionalized (intro drums)
- Non-alignment Pact (intro squeal)
- REALLY ANNOYING. After you finish trying to figure out where the alarm is, you realize it’s your phone.
- Perpetuum Mobile (intro piano)
- Probably the least-offensive ringtone of the bunch
- We Have the Technology (outro)
Eat them up, yum!
- My son wanted some phone-sounding ringtones, I found this
- Dean Scream
- Long Raspberry
- Viola Chords
- American Crow
- For Dick Cheney (bang!)
- Chuck Will’s Widow
- Laughing Gull
- Mine! Mine! Mine!
- Red-Bellied Woodpecker
- I grew up with these in Florida, didn’t know who was making the sound at the time (there’s lots of bugs and frogs and birds in Florida, it could have been a lot of things)
- Red-Shouldered Hawk
- Red-Winged Blackbird
- Can’t use this outdoors near water, too easy to hear a real one and get confused