Home

Priorities

October 25, 2009

I fix my (car) brakes, and I fix my (car) stereo. The rest, oh well.
The new speaker did not fit in the old speaker mount, despite being the same “size”. Marine plywood to the rescue. This is the second one I’ve made like this, and it went unexpectedly well. A dremel is wonderful — and I just set the saber saw at 45 degrees, and free-handed a marked circle, and it came out nice. But, again, marine plywood wins big — strong, no cutting, no splitting. I don’t think I could have cut low-grade plywood or regular wood that close without cracking it in the process.


IMG_4533.jpg

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: